May 18, 2011

Wild At Heart

You know what's sad? I have more guys reminding me that I haven't blogged than anyone else. Honestly, I haven't had the motivation to blog, but I gotta compete with Jerry Jubran (THE BEAST), and the lovely David has been pestering me to blog... so here it is!

Me, along with every other student at my school, and probably every other kid in the world, is about ready to be done with school. I'm at the point where I just don't want to do any of my work, and I've been really tired and moody at school. Oh, and someone must hate me because they've super glued my locker shut TWICE in one day... So now, I'm home to a new locker right underneath the main stairs and where I feel like I'm exposed to the whole school. Considering I was in the loser hallway the whole year, I'm going to have to adjust to the mass influx of students around my new home. I need to have a APUSH burning party. I wonder how many trees have to be killed every year because of that class. I practically have a novel of APUSH notes.

Photobucket

The subject of hipsters came up in math class the other day. There was only about 6 kids in class that day because most of the seniors were at Valley Fair for physics day. What exactly is a hipster? My old locker neighbor said I'm the definition of a hipster, but, I think I only look like one. I don't act like one... however "hipsters" act like. I mean, like I do gymnastics and run track, I work really hard at school, and I'm quite conservative. I'm not the free spirit, snobby person that "hipsters" are like. He said I'm a total hipster because I'm artsy, I take photos, I have a fashion blog, and I shop at Urban Outfitters. With this outfit I definately could see how someone could see me as a hipster... but I really don't think I am? I'm just expressing myself, because I hate to dress like "everyone else". Granted, I have my lazy days haha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This totally makes me wanna go to some huge indie music festival... like South By Southwest in Texas. That festival just sounds gnarly.

Skirt: Pac Sun, Sweater: Vintage, Bandeau bra: Hollister, Shoes and bag: thrifted


Buhhh byeeee

3 comments:

  1. Love love love your outfit- especially that skirt, it's gorgeous!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. lavvv the outfit!

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!