Mar 2, 2010

heaven can wait

ohhh my! it's been like a month since I've blogged!! Why!??! I don't know. I've been busy with gymnastics, and it just ended so now I can blog again. The season ended up well, and I made it to the State Meet for vault so that's fun!
It was like super warm today.... 40 degrees! Ah, it's almost Spring time. So I took some photos with my new RODARTE dress. YES I GOT A RODARTE DRESS FROM TARGET ON SALE FOR $11!! i also got a skirt, and I'm pretty pumped about that


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo overload? yeah, It's been a while

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to state finals! I love this dress..xo ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.
    so good to have you back:P
    the dress and the heels are amazing!
    you dressed so...summer:))even though you still have snow:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty.
    Camilla

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is lovely!
    & you are so pretty.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look just lovely in the dress :)
    and those shoes are rather gorgeous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to have you back ! The dress is very lovely and I certenly like those blurry shoots !

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!