Jun 5, 2009

Gasp for the truth




I was very apprehensive about buying this sweater because it is very..preppy. Preppy just isn't the way I tend to flow. However, I wore it to school, and people loved it. It's from Target: $7?. the black skinny jeans are from Pac Sun: 2 for $55. The belt is vintage and same with the scarf. The off white shirt I got from Urban. The black flats I got from a thrif store for $2.50! I love bargain shopping, and I think it's definately the way to go, especially in this economy. We should start finding new ways to buy clothes that won't break the budget. Plus, some of the most unique and fashion forward stuff comes from thrift stores.





No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!