Jan 22, 2010

I dream of cotton candy and marshmellows

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So I realize I look kinda gross in these photos... but I did really love the sun set that was going on. I had to get in on the action [:
New vintage blazer, Shoes:Vintage, Pants: Pac Sun, Shirt: H&M, keys necklace: F21

I'm so glad this week is OVER! No school next friday, so it's going to be another four day week. ONE WEEK TIL THE TAKE ACTION TOUR WITH A ROCKET TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a great weekend

8 comments:

  1. I love your blazer :) xx

    love-life-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blazer
    the view is wanderfull
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still have snow! The blazer is such a great colour.. I'm jealous!
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your blazer! the colour is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your blazer! Looks so pretty on you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunset is beautiful! Great outfit, the blazer is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!