Jan 12, 2010

Oh how I love thee

Just some more photos from vacation... are you getting tired of these?? I promise only one more post about it, and it's gonna be photos from the beach and the Bahamas/cruise ship.
Here's the photos from Animal kingdom and Hollywood Studios...
At the Animal Kingdom we went on a safari, and saw lots of animals!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My favorite thing at the Hollywood studios was the "dancing lights" they had buildings COVERED with Christmas lights, and they "danced" to Trans Siberian Orchestra music, it was so awesome!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hope everyone has a great week!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I really like your striped shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so jealous looks like so much fun. hope ur having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those lights are beyond amazing, I'm dying inside!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those photos ! I'm happy you had a greaaaaaaat time !

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome photos! i love the tree at the top, its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled upon your blog,
    and i laaaave it.
    These are such cute photos (L)
    *
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My that tree is spooky and stunning at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!