Jan 25, 2010

this is shinanagins I tell ya!

So like three posts down (Blue Skies Take Me Away) you could see how lovely everything was clearing up, and how beauitufl the sun shinning looked. BUT NOT ANYMORE! It's freaking snowing again... and I don't like it. It just causes problems and heart ache.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm real excited for Friday because the lovely Nick Santino is coming here with his band, A Rocket to the Moon. WOOO! I also hear that August burns red, Silverstein, and A Day to Remember is coming sometime in the Spring so I hope to go to that show too. Gosh, I really love concerts. Some of my best memories are at these shows.SOme of the best shows I've gone to are Gwen Stefani in 5th grade with the Black eyed Peas, Blink 182 reunion tour with PATD and FOB, family force five, august burns red, burden of a day, relient k, switchfoot, The maine,3oh!3, THE BACKSTREET BOYS WHEN I WAS SIX YEARS OLD! [:, and various other hardcore/screamo shows.

Snow daze is also nearing, and I still need to find some jewerly that will match those lovely shoes ( go down two posts to see them) I want to find some of the dark aqua colored pieces, but I can't find any. My date is supposidly wearing a matching tie, but it's kind of hard to communiate because he goes to a different school. My friend and I bought a tie really close to the dark aqua color, but I don't think it's that cute, and I doubt he likes it either. So I told him to find another one close to that color. My dress is all black, and I'm pretty sure I did a post on it before. http://fashionismyforte33.blogspot.com/2009/11/urbannnnnnnn-i-love-you.html it's the black dress on the right, that has one shoulder that is lined with satin, and has mesh on the inside of it. It' really quite lovely in person, and makes me look like I actually have a body (i.e curves and a bust), so I'm liking it [:

5 comments:

  1. SNOW! oh how i miss the snow, great photos!
    -Alexandria

    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures!
    you have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow... i saw so much snow this winter, and now i hate it. Everything cold, and no colours.. I want the summer, with the green, and the colours of flowers and the sun..<3
    btw you´re photos are really great!
    Well have fun to the show!!! <3
    VĂ©ronique Eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog! :)
    Love some of your outfits

    x
    testingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! I have given you an award :) You have to write seven things about yourself in your next post (I mean you can if you want) I love your blog and you seem so lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!