Mar 16, 2011

Inside All Of Us Is a Wild Thing

I have found it very difficult to take self portraits with my DSLR. It's so chunky, and I haven't boughten myself a quick release mount for my tripod yet. So taking these photos took forever. Trial and error my friends, patience as well.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm in love with this skirt, the colors and print are just yummy. I also have those boots in brown, and they're pretty much all I've been wearing this winter. I just bought the coat too, because my old was just not warm enough! Yes, my glasses are real glasses. I feel like a loser walking around wearing these because these are the type of glasses kids wear to look "cool'' and "hipster". But hey, I can actually see now.

Coat: American eagle, Shirt: Vintage, Skirt: Forever21, Tights: Forever 21, boots: DSW

6 comments:

  1. I NEED that skirt! It's perfect.
    Thankyou for following, I shall return the favour :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors of that skirt are amazing!
    - Gaby
    fromragstoglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures and lovely outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the skirt, nice outfit!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Diana.... I'm going to take your skirt. Sincerely Tierney

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!