Mar 18, 2009

A novel idea...


Hey everyone! Ah, the weather is warming up, the grass is starting to turn green, and I know what that means...Spring is coming! So to get ready for Spring, I know I needed to get some spring attire. A few years back when those prairie like skirts were popular, my mom gave me two skirts of hers that she thought would look good on me. I never wore them, and stuffed them in the back of my closet. Years later, I find them..."Oh, these are cute! Lets cut them up!" And that's exactly what I did. I cut the long skirt and made it into a high waisted full skirt for spring. The white tank top I got from Platos closet for $6, and that too has a floral design on it. Now, I'm not the kind of person who likes to wear an overload of flowers, so I had to toughen it up a little with my faux leather jacket. Yeah...I know it's cool. The triple buckled belt is from H&M that I got for $5. In case you didn't know, I am a bargain shopper. My friends don't know how I have the patience to go trasure hunting at Thrift stores and garage sales, but I really enjoy it! More to come soon. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!