Nov 28, 2009

We All Wanna Be Somebody

Black friday was awesome! I have some good stories, they're funny. At one store, they had all their door busters in the meat department ( I don't know why...) So at 5 AM we could start grabbing whatever stuff we wanted, so I hopped INTO a freezer chest full of frozen turkeys and started throwing GPS behind my head for whoever to catch them. It was a riot, but then some old guy who worked there yelled at me to get out....It was SO fun. I got a 32 gig iTouch. But apparently I have to wait for Christmas to get it even though I'm paying for most of it...

I made these photos a long time ago, but I don't think I ever posted them. I have finals this week... So I probably won't be able to blog until like friday?? Maybe... I don't know.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket dress;Urban, jacket:nine west, tights and shoes: vintage, necklace: Forever21
Hope everyone has a good week. I know I'll be busy studying... WOO

14 comments:

  1. Those tights are fab!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit..the tights and shoes look perfect. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear u looks so pretty really :))
    ove ur awesome dress,cool tights,fablous shoes,adorable jacket <3333


    http://wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful tights!!!
    u look lovely as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog just gets better and better everytime I look at it! I love the first picture, the tights look beautiful, are finals exams? whatever they are, good luck with them! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a really gorgeous outfit :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You creazy girl :)) I'm happy you had fun !
    And he outfit is looooooovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE the shoes and the jacker<3
    great outfit^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I love your tights and shoes, they're absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit, the tights are brilliant and the photos are gorgeous

    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you take great photos, and that outfit is beautiful!!!!

    -xo, C.
    http://owl-wing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabolous outfit!! The combination with the printed dress and those gorgeous tights is just perfect!!!

    xoxo
    chasingcherries.com

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!