Last night, Mom and I went on a late night adventure to the pet store. We got 2 goldfish, 1 fiddler crab, and 2 snails all for her classroom. apparently the little ones are learning about animals. WOO HOO.
Then I look some photos of the window, with a VERY artistically drawn heart on it. haha
I'm Supposed to tell you about my top 5 obsessions right now...
1. MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC. My current happy song is Motion Sickness by Call the Cops. My Love song is called 11:11 by The Assembley Line, and right now this very instant I'm listening to Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over by The Devil Wears Prada
2. PLAIDDDS! I love plaids and flannel for Fall, if you get them from a thrift store it's better. OH and I love berets/beanies too! they're awesome
3. GAGES??? I think I kinda want to get small ones... SHOULD I???
4. Tator Tot Hotdish... it's a thing we Minnesotans have. haha I made it for my family for dinner. It's DELISH
5. Skinny Jeans. Uhhh if they're on guys, its better! However, if they're a lil chubby than no. I wear skinnies religiously!!
I"ll pas this onto 5 people on my next post, I gotta fly kids!!