Aug 12, 2009

i feel SO honored! thank you!

I am officially *SQUEEELING* in delight! Like little pig on christmas morning, opening up her presents to find out she's gotten an awesome thing! Sophie (lalalalobban.blogspot.com) has given me an award! *WHOAAAA* She thinks i'm kretiv! i'm so happy right now.

and I'm also supposed to tell you 7 random things about me...so I'm sorry if I'm a terribley boring person.

1. I can't swim. I drown. Never learned how to because I would always scream...loudly. Had a traumatic experience while at a water park when I was probably 6 or 7. I was on this floatly pad thing as were TONS of other people. Got knocked down and this HUGE FATTY landed on me, and i couldn't get the fellow off me. I get so afraid if I'm under water, so by then I thought I saw my life flash before me. but i'm now alive and kickin'

2.i'm lactose entollerant. meaning no cheese, ice cream, milk, pizza, or heavy cream for me! but i do sometimes manage to sneak a piece of pizza in here and there.

3. I always have my nails painted black. It's been that way for about a year and a couple months now.

4. my body is terribley off proportioned to eachother. I have this really long skinny torso. Short, hugely muscular thighs that look fat, short muscular arms (muscle from gymnastics), small feet, and disgusting stretch marks on my inner thighs. I don't know where they came from, but it's gross.

5. I am an avid smoothie maker. mmmm refreshing.

6. i sprint like a fat man. i'm in track for school. I can't run more than 2 laps on the track without dying, but I do manage to sprint pretty dang fast. However, I have not mastered the art of sprinting form and so they tell me i run like a man. Shoulders out, chest up, head back. weird huh?

7. and last but not least... i have tons of scars on my arms that make me look EMO. but fear not my fellow followers! I'm not emo... this is quite trite for cutters to say, but most of the scars are from my cat. then theres this big one that's a burn from the oven. Then there's one from the Tv antena and random other belligerant objects.

Thanks again! and now I'm gonna give this award to.... Alice! she's got some beautiful photography and a very good blog. http://wallflowersandballoons.blogspot.com/ go check her out

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!