Jul 14, 2009

going to be gone for a few days...


hello everyone! So tomorrow I am leaving for an outdoor music fesitval. I'll be back on sunday with somehopefully good pictures!! I may do one more post tomorrow before I leave, but I'm not making any promises. I've packed lots of shorts and tank tops. I dont' want to get bad tan lines, because I'll be outside all day. A good place to get tank tops are Pac Sun and Forever21. I have this super cool, "Thank you For being so rad" tank from Pac Sun that is Volcom. In this collage, I paired it with faux leather leggings, and an oversized grey vest from a local boutique.


I like this splatter paint tank from Forever21 ($12.80). I like to keep the colors light because black soaks up the sun a lot and makes it hotter. The Hurley white feather tank from from Pacsun ($19.50). The Couture ruffle tank is from Urban outfitters and is $48. I also have to tell you that I prefer the racer back tanks rather than the normal cut. Racerbacks just give your back a better shape, and looks more.... fashionable.

















I am SOOOO excited to see bands like August burns red, family force 5, RED, Relient K, for today, as I lay dying, and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a "Christian" music Festival, but I am most excited for the metal/hard rock/screamo bands. the anticipation for this is like gonna make me burst any time soon!

Family force 5




Relient K


August burns red

I'LL TALK TO YOU ALL SOOON!!!!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!