Jul 30, 2009

RiRi's hair cut and her inspiration??????

Ok, so we all know about Rihanna's edgy new hair cut. I have to say, I'm a fan of it. It makes her look very... well edgy. Remember when she had the long wavy hair that made her look like a pretty princess? Well she cut her hair, and keeps getting shorter. I think it makes her look a lot more mature and fashion forward. She also has a very nice jaw line for short hair. When I first saw her hair I thought it looked like Sonya Teyah, a choreographer best known from the tv show, So You Think You Can Dance. Sure there's a difference, Sonya has long hair, and RiRi is short, but the shaved head on the side is very similar.







Here's a video of one of the many dances she choreographed for the show. It's to the song Garden by Mirah. It was performed last season (season 4) by Courtney and Mark, which they executed brilliantly! Sorry for the small screen and it's offcenteredness... I'm not the most tech savvy person and couldn't figure out how to upload it directly off youtube... and there's one more done by Mia Michaels (another AMAZING choreographer). It's to the song Mercy by Duffy performed by Twitch and Katie. These 2 dances are probably my favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!