Jul 29, 2009

Stuff I want for back to school.

This is gonna be one long post with lots of pictures, so BRACE YOURSELF! So school is about a month away... and you know what that means. BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING! Can I get a woo woo?!?! So I was doing some online shopping at the mainstream stores, and these are some of my favortite things that I really want. (I've tried to line up all the pictures in nice neat rows, so if it looks like crap on your computer, and it's unorganized looking, I am SO sorry.)

From Urban... I love Urban, but it's too expensive for my liking. That's why I hit the Clearance Racks!





































From Pac Sun. They've really gotten better clothes in the past year or so. I really like the white ripped skinny jeans, but won't wear white. I wish they came in a different color! I'm liking the backpack, but don't think I will use it for school. Pac Sun has lots of GREAT plaid. However, now plaid is VERY mainstream, which bugs me. Oh, and they have very nice v neck t shirts.














Forever21. I'm also gonna go to Forlove21, for great accessories and jewerly. I am adicted to their headbands too. I know it's very Blair Waldorf, but they are just so cute! I just I love it there because everything is so affordable yet fashionable! There are better booties out there than the ones shown here, but I just really want a pair! I am also in desperate need of a grey boyfriend cardigan because a lot of my tops are black. I don't like wearing black on black.




























I also really want a fitted faux leather jacket. I have one now, but it's not that fitted. It kinda poofy on the arms and waist. This one is from Deliah and is on sale... ;D I also designed a pair of converse, and I love them! They have peacock feather pattern on the inside with lime green and dark blue accents. It's a double tongue, 2 layer shoe, so they are $70! ARG! I also need a new pair of glasses. Doc said my eyes are gonna keep on getting worse, and my parents won't buy me contacts. I don't like the way I look in glasses ( I currently have a pair of DKNY, do you want to see???). However, people have told me I look "high fashion" and "mature" in them... I think I look bad. So I want a pair of Ray Ban glasses. Hopefully this whole stage of "nerd glasses" will last a while longer, because they really suit me, and can give any boring outfit that urban hip look.

Wow that was a long post... Let me know what you're loving' , likin', or hatin'. CHAO BELLAS!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment :) Everything on here is so gorgeous!! :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything! I wore a very similar dress to that black off the shoulder one (top left) on NYE last year and that style is sooo comfy to wear! (and looks great on!)

    Cute blog
    xx
    EmmaLouise

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god, i love every single picture! cute picks :) thansk for the comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!