Jul 9, 2009

I got some flowers for you...



Ok, so I'm thinking this outfit is a little too... "girly" or perhaps a little too "flower power" for my taste. I don't even know why I got this skirt. I guess I just see all these floral things to wear, and it makes me want to go out and buy them. So many girls can pull off this look so well, I guess I just got jealous :/

The cream colored shirt has got some pretty cute victorian looking lace going on. I think I got it when I was 12 or something for an Easter outfit... I don't know why I didn't get rid of it, but now I can use it! The floral skirt was on clearance! Woo! As much as I wanna say it's from some place cool like Urban Outfitters, Forever21, the thrift store, I can't. It's from Target. Yes, Target. Who knew they could have some great looking stuff? The red belt I got at a garage sale. It's weird because I don't know which way is supposed to go forward. It's one of those really weird assessories that just perplexes you, and makes you feel really stupid because you don't know what the right way it. The other side is some pointy Wonder Woman esque thing... Don't ask.

I think I'm getting bored of taking pictures outside my house. Sure, it's better than my room, but the outside of my house isn't really that exciting. I don't have an amazingly cool backyard. It's just grass, weeds, and trees. I do however has this really cool old looking shed, but I haven't figured out where to put the camera for self timer. It's just grass that sits in front of it. Perhaps I shall bring a small card table out... Hopefully my neighbors don't think I'm a freak!

Yay! I have one new follower! She goes by the name Sharpie and her blog is called My Way. I really want to get more followers, because just having 5 makes me sound... pathetic? It's so hard to get people to follow you and get your name out there because there are SO many good fashion blogs out there. I have to make it so that mine sticks out, which will be hard because A. I don't go any cool places to blog about (Like Jane from Sea of Shoes is in Japan right now!), B. I know I don't have the cool street style of fashion that people like in blogs, and C. it's just hard! So if you are new to my blog and reading it, please follow me! I'll try not to disapoint!

You are now able to see my poor attempt to be a model! HIP HIP HORRAY!








Florals on the runway...



























And I thought I would show you my painting. It's a homage to VOGUE... I made it in the Fall maybe? I don't know, but I like how it turned out.

XOXOOXOOX.... I'll post something new soon!




2 comments:

  1. Really cool shots of one really adorable outfit!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool outfit :)

    I love florals, they look good on every outfit you can dress them up or down!

    your hair is really pritty too.

    x
    danielle

    www.fahsiondelux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! i read and appreciate every comment, and i'll definately take a look at your blog!

find me on polyvore!